We have assigned dedicated drivers and vehicles especially for both cities so that our Sharjah / Abu Dhabi-based customers get their private chauffeur on time and budget compared to sending buses from Dubai.
Indeed Sharjah & Abu Dhabi is not that much busy cities in terms of business and tourist attractions, thus hotel rooms, accommodation, and food are slightly cheaper compared to Dubai, considering these facts some tourists prefer to stay in Sharjah or Abu Dhabi hotels to reduce their travel cost.
Bus rental in Sharjah offers a wide range of ground transportation services to business and leisure travellers at a low cost.
If you live in Sharjah or even Abu Dhabi you no need to worry about hiring a bus in Abu Dhabi or Sharjah with a driver for a day or week, you can rent a bus in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi within few minutes for sightseeing, business meetings, family picnic transport or even airport transfer. Hiring a private bus makes it easier for you to travel anywhere within UAE on a budget with style and comfort. Choose a small size or big size bus depends on your needs.
If you are looking for private bus rental in Abu Dhabi / SHJ then you can defiantly choose us because we are highly reliable and safe.
Covid-19 (Coronavirus 2019) Update: As we all know about the current pandemic raised because of the fatal virus which has been named “SARS-C0v-2” and has been affecting hardly the travel industry all over the world.
Dubai UAE government has been doing their ceiling level effort against stopping the spread of covid-19 and testing thousands of people each day.
Being a highly reputed Bus Rental Company in Dubai; we are committed to the safety of our passengers, drivers, and other employees.
We understand the value of our passenger’s health and safety and considering the safety of our passenger’s health we are closely following up Dubai covid-19 protection rules and have been implementing the following protective measures:
- We are washing and sanitizing all our buses on daily basis.
- Every bus is equipped with hand sanitisers.
- Drivers are strictly advised to wear masks and gloves while driving with passengers, Also passengers must use face masks.
- Following Dubai distance rules only 50% of bus seats can be filled and the passenger has to set one seat far from each other.
- Before travelling from Dubai to Abu Dhabi drivers are going through PCR tests to ensure he is not affected by Corona
- Tourist / Family Bus Transport
- Dubai is the city of adventure, fun, entertainment, skyscrapers, luxurious shopping, and the safest place to travel in the world with family & friends. The beauty of the city attracts thousands of travellers & families each month and Dubai warmly well comes them.